Looking for an easy treat to make for guests coming over? These peanut butter desserts are sure to please.
Using SKIPPY® peanut butter you and your friends can enjoy these cookie bars, or alternatively, chocolate cookie drops.
Is it a cookie? Is it a bar? It’s actually both. With the winning combination of SKIPPY® peanut butter and chocolate chips, you know these treats will be an instant hit.
And if you want to give your colleagues a surprise, drop a batch of SKIPPY® peanut butter chocolate drop cookies right to their door.
You can enjoy these peanut butter desserts with a cup of tea, some warm milk, or a scoop of ice cream if that tickles your fancy.
If you like our sweet treats, check out our other recipes here.
SKIPPY® easy peanut butter cookie bars
- 340g jar SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Extra Smooth
- 60g butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 80ml water
- 515g sponge cake mix
- 340g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175C/155 Fan/330F/Gas Mark 3½. Lightly grease a 33cm x 23cm tray bake tin.
- In a large bowl, beat together the SKIPPY® peanut butter, butter, eggs and water with an electric mixer on a medium speed until blended. Add cake mix; beat well. Fold in the chocolate chips; press into the tin.
- Bake the bars for 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.
Peanut butter chocolate drop cookies
Makes 72 small cookies
- 215g porridge oats
- 195g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 340g jar SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Extra Creamy
- 200g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 220g light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 10ml vanilla extract
- Chocolate drops, circa 72
- Heat oven to 175C/155 Fan/330F/Gas Mark 3½.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat together the SKIPPY® peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in the caster and brown sugars, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in the flour mixture just until blended.
- On ungreased baking trays, drop the dough by rounded spoonfuls 5cm apart.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden. Immediately press a chocolate firmly in the centre of each cookie.
- Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.